Friday, March 29, 2013

Review: Revival


Revival
Revival by Jena Leigh

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This book was amazing! Jena Leigh did an astounding job with this book.

Dealing with stress alone is horrid... but when the stress causes changes in you that are absolutely sudden and major and not quite normal, we could all be so fortunate to handle it as well as Alex did. Alex struggles to stay alive, so she thinks, as someone constantly tracks her down and attempts to kill her. Turns out, life is much more complicated than she thought and not everyone is telling her the truth. Is it for her own good? Or are there ulterior motives?

I honestly couldn't put this book down. I had to know what happens next! And then I reached the end of the book and I knew I was hooked to this series. I love how we switch points of view between Alex and most of the other main characters of the story. It's nice to see and know about events from their point of view and get a different perspective.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves YA or paranormal with a touch of romantic tension. This book is very well written and I'm glad to have read it.

*This book was given freely by the author for my completely honest review.*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment