Saturday, March 23, 2013

Review: Broken Faith


Broken Faith
Broken Faith by Brandy Nacole

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Overall, I absolutely LOVED this book! The fight for belief and redemption and saving souls and yet keeping it all in the mortal world was wonderful. This was an excellent beginning to a new series and I look forward to reading more.

My only issues were that sometimes a character name was used that hadn't been used before and that would confuse me for a minute or two. Other than that and a few typographical errors, I enjoyed the book immensely and read it all in one night.

Bravo to the author for her grand imagination. I look forward to following Emma and how she deals with this battle of good and evil. I also want to see if Sabrina can be redeemed... Even I believe she can!

*This ARC was given freely by the author for my honest review.*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment